Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Forward your Domain Name to Your Shop

As promised, I have a photographic step by step "how to" forward your new domain name to the show you have decided to place your bears in - be it Bearpile, Etsy, eBay, or anywhere else.

Yahoo is who I use for my domains, so these directions are for them.

After you have chosen and registered your domain name with Yahoo, go to the Yahoo Small Business page and click on the button in the upper right corner that says "Small Business". That should bring your to your own page that will look something like this: (not exactly -- these are my own pages and I have a half a dozen or more domain names)

Click on the photos to enlarge them....


















If you have any questions about this, please post it as a comment as others may have the same question!

No comments: