Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Pattern & Website Facelift

Hi Everyone!

Boy summer is really going by quickly! It's almost time to start staying inside to make teddy bears :)

I've been doing some work on the website. I've changed how the patterns page looks. I think it will be easier to navigate now.
http://teddiesbylauralynn.com/free-patterns/patterns.html

I've also included the premium patterns on the same page as the free patterns. They are clearly marked so I don't think there will be any confusion.

Speaking of Premium Patterns, the new pattern on the website is Jamie - an 11" soccer bear with bendable limbs. His pattern was featured in Teddy Bear & Friends Magazine early in 2008 (and he was on the cover!). If you missed that issue, now is your chance to purchase the pattern. He is for experienced bear makers.

I've started using a new service for downloading the patterns. You will no longer have to wait for an email from me with your pattern after you have paid for one of the premium patterns. You will be able to download it instantly!

Eventually I will move the free patterns over there too (and they will still be free!) But I have to stop working on the website for now and get back to bear making ;)

Happy Bearmaking!
Laura Lynn

www.TeddiesbyLauraLynn.com
www.FreeTeddyBearPatterns.NET

No comments: