Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

New Patterns on Site

Hi Everyone!

It's summer here in Kentucky but I've been a busy little teddy bear maker!

I want to make this website (www.FreeTeddyBearPatterns.net) the ultimate resource for free teddy bear patterns designed by both myself and other artists around the world.  Today I've added about a dozen new photos/links to some free teddy bear patterns that are being offered by other designers around the web.

I have switched to a new newsletter provider as well.  If you'd like to receive notices when I release new patterns and also get Members Only discounts, you can sign up for my newsletter below.
------------------------------------------------------------
Free Teddy Bear Patterns.net Newsletter Sign Up

* indicates required

-----------------------------------------------------------
I posted my latest newsletter with the release of my Odie, a 3 1/2" miniature teddy bear pattern.  He is one of my premium patterns at $9.95 but members had the chance to buy it for just $1.49 for 36 hours after his release.

Thanks for stopping by and
Happy Bear Making!
Laura Lynn

No comments: