Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Less Time on Website = More Time on Bears!!

Although I have fun "playing" with my bears website - it is very time consuming. Right now I need all the time I can find to make bears!

Last night I figured out another way to cut down on the time it takes to add new bears to my website. (Originally it would take over an hour to add a bear to my site!)

I have added a "Flickr Badge" of the available bears to my Bears for Adoption page.

A "Flickr Badge" automatically displays photos that you have chosen from your Flickr account. Since I upload my photos to Flickr anyways, it made good sense to me.

I just had to make the badge code one time, it adjusts the photos as I add them. I do my website myself - and I do it by writing code by hand. I don't use a program. Less time "coding" means more time for bears!

If you want to give it a try making your own Flickr Badge - you can find the free tool here:
http://www.flickr.com/badge.gne

No comments: